OUR CLIENT is an International Holiday Club specialising in Vacation Exchange Business. They have over 4,000 resorts in more than 100 countries available for their Members all year long!
In addition to various international offices located worldwide, they have a team working remotely from Finland, supporting Customers with their booking, membership and customer service enquiries.
As CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RESERVATIONS AGENT for Finnish market you will be the first point of contact for the Customers, helping them arrange the best accommodation options available through:
- Dealing with Finnish speaking customers via phone/ email
- Assisting customers with their reservations
- Informing customers about services and products available
- Developing existing accounts
- Working towards targets and customer satisfaction standards
- Delivering the highest quality of customer service
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Competitive basic salary
- Attractive commission and bonus structure
- Fully paid training
- Working from home bonus
- Holiday travel allowances
WHO ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
- Fluency in Finnish
- Motivated and target-driven
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in Travel/ Holidays industry
*** In order to work in this role, you have to be based in Finland and able to arrange suitable workspace at home. Some occasional business travel may be required. Please talk to your recruiter about the detailed requirements. ***
If you are passionate about Customer Service, quality driven and interested in developing a career in Travel & Tourism industry – this position will be a perfect match for you!
For more details, please submit your application and we will review it asap!
|Job Category||Call Centre/ Customer Service, Sales, Travel, Tourism & Hospitality|