Are you looking for a start in IT Support field? Have none or just a little of customer service experience, but you’re good with computers and passionate about IT? If you’re a fluent Hebrew speaker and are willing to relocate to Spain, we have a position that will definitely be interesting for you!
As Hebrew 1st Line Technical Support Agent you will be:
- providing excellent customer service to Hebrew speaking customers via phone/ email;
- troubleshooting basic IT problems;
- developing and maintaining knowledge about the latest technology releases;
- updating CRM details and reporting, as required.
- Excellent starting salary;
- Fully remote recruitment process;
- Paid flights and accommodation upon your arrival;
- Medical insurance and Pension plan;
- Excellent working facilities (canteen, gym, etc.);
- 21 days of paid holidays and your birthday off!
Our client is looking for people who are passionate about IT and Technology, and eager to learn and develop their career in this field!
They also need you to be:
- fluent in Hebrew and English;
- fully computer literate;
- interested in IT;
- able to perform basic troubleshooting;
- have excellent communication and people-skills.
With this position you will be able to start your career in IT/ Tech Support and develop your skills thanks to an excellent training provided initially and on-job. And when the time comes for you to move forward with your career, you will be able to benefit from great internal advancement options!
Send us your CV today and let’s start the recruitment process as soon as possible!
|Job Category||Call Centre/ Customer Service, IT & Technology|