Our client is an Irish company specialising in developing and executing international educational programmes for university students worldwide. They work with the most respected academic institutions and business partners to ensue they provide comprehensive and high-quality study abroad experience.
While constantly working on expanding their program database, they are developing their international team based just outside of Dublin and are now looking to hire Customised Programs Coordinators.
- Coordinating multiple programmes.
- Making necessary bookings and other travel arrangements.
- Organising relevant on-site activities: educational (classrooms, guest lecturers) and otherwise (cultural activities, local excursions).
- Conducting research and various checks on new providers and business partners (including site visits) and producing reports.
- Monitoring and coordinating payments within programmes agreed budgets.
- Reviewing, processing and tracking applications for participation in relevant programmes.
- Group-leading in various countries and/ or providing 24/7 remote support for active groups.
- Experience of working in education, operations, travel and tourism, counselling, event-planning or another field relevant to the position.
- Very strong communication skills with fluency in English (oral and written).
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Italian will be an advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills with great attention to detail.
- Good technical skills (MS Office, Google tools, social media and remote communication tools).
- Full clean driver license.
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally.
*** Due to the nature of the position, successful applicants will be required to obtain Garda Clearance and Manual Handling certification. ***
- Generous basic salary.
- Use of company laptop/ tablet.
- Company mobile phone (or alternative mobile expenses cover).
- Travel subs.
- Paid holidays.
This is a great role for an energetic individual with strong organisational and admin skills on one hand and excellent people-skills on the other, able to take ownership of the programme coordinated with professional support of the local team and international network of partners and service providers.
If you feel that this is the right fit for you, please send us your CV for review and we’ll take it from there!
|Job Category||Education, Office & Admin, Travel, Tourism & Hospitality|
|Language||Italian, French, Spanish, English|