*** To work in this position, you will need to be based in Finland, Ireland, or Portugal, and be able to arrange a suitable workspace at home. Please talk to your recruiter about the detailed requirements. ***
OUR CLIENT is a well-known Tourism provider, specialising in accommodation and holiday packages. They have thousands of high-end locations available to their customers in literally every part of the globe!
In addition to various international offices located worldwide, they also have teams working remotely from Ireland, Finland and Portugal, supporting customers with their bookings, memberships, and customer service inquiries.
As a CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RESERVATIONS AGENT for the Finnish market you will be the first point of contact for the customers, helping them arrange the best accommodation options.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with Finnish speaking customers via phone/ email;
- Assisting customers with their reservations;
- Informing customers about services and products available;
- Developing existing accounts;
- Working towards targets and customer satisfaction standards;
- Delivering the highest quality of customer service.
WHOM ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
- Fluent Finnish speaker (with good English)
- Motivated and target-driven
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent communicator
- Interested in the Travel/ Holidays industry
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Competitive basic salary
- Attractive commission and bonus structure
- Fully paid training
- Holiday travel allowances
If you are passionate about Customer Service, quality-driven, and interested in developing a career in Travel & Tourism industry – this position will be a perfect match for you!
|Job Category||Call Centre/ Customer Service, Travel, Tourism & Hospitality|