Looking for a new career abroad? Linked to Banking & Finance through your education, experience or simply – interest? Speak fluent Finnish and English, and have excellent communication skills? Well, we may have a great job for you!
Our client is a provider of Customer Communication solutions for businesses. They work for a number of industries, with a strong focus on Banking & Finance, and they co-operate with some of the most respected banks and financial institutions worldwide.
Currently, they are looking for Finnish Customer Service Agents to join their individual and business clients support team based in Spain!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing support on the use of banking products (e.g. accounts, cards, online banking) via phone and email.
- Dealing with the variety of inquiries: from questions – through problems – to customers’ feedback.
- Following internal procedures and processes.
- Co-operating with national and international teams in the resolution of customers’ queries.
This role DOES NOT involve Sales nor Consultancy, so you WILL NOT be selling credit cards/ accounts/ loans, nor will you be advising customers e.g. on their financial investments. You will be dealing exclusively with Customer Support matters.
- Excellent basic salary + monthly incentive scheme.
- Flexible shifts.
- Employee benefits scheme.
- Great initial and on-going training.
- Career development – internal and external.
Who are they looking for?
- Fluent Finnish and English.
- Interest in Financial field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very strong PC skills (MS Office, Internet, databases).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and follow procedures.
If you feel that you are a perfect (or almost-perfect) candidate for the role, please send us your CV and we will review it asap!
|Job Category||Banking & Finance, Call Centre/ Customer Service|