If you’re looking to start a career in Travel and Tourism industry this opportunity is a perfect option for you. It is a junior position that will allow you gradually gain experience and develop new skills, while at the same time – it will be challenging you with the variety of tasks and motivate with various bonuses and benefits!
- ARE: International Luxury Hotel Brand, well-known worldwide
- HAVE: Reputation of Good Employer to work for, with extremely employee-friendly and fair performance tracking, bonuses allocation and truly great benefits
- OFFER: Real career development and up-skilling opportunities from the very start
- Inbound communication with Dutch speaking customers (phone);
- Verifying reservation information;
- Assisting guests with making reservations;
- Providing guests with full information about the facilities, services, etc.
- Inputting and accessing data in reservation system.
Our client offers great benefits package. Just to name a few:
- Relocation Package (flight + accommodation support)
- Private Health Care
- Education Assistance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Break Room available on site
- Skype & Internet Facilities
- Fluent Dutch speaker, with good command of English;
- Experienced and/ or interested in Customer Service;
- Strong Communication skills;
- Outgoing and people-person;
- Able to work on a team and on own initiative;
|Job Category||Call Centre/ Customer Service, Sales, Travel, Tourism & Hospitality|