Fluent Danish Speaker?
Looking for a career in Customer Service?
Based in Ireland already or happy to relocate?
Want to work in multinational and multicultural environment?
Sounds like you? We may have a dream job for you!
THE COMPANY – our client and your future employer is:
- Leader in Outsourced Call Centre services: providing their Clients with professional representation in the fields of Customer Service, Technical Support and Digital Marketing.
- International & Multinational: have offices in 20+ countries and provide support in 20+ languages.
- Versatile: they work for a range of industries, including Technical, Financial, Medical, Retail, Insurance, Travel and more.
THE JOB – Danish Customer Service – is the first line support role. You will be the First Point of Contact for Danish speaking customers responsible for dealing with their inquiries, questions, problems, complaints, etc. You will be in touch with customers via phone, email and/ or chat. Prior to starting he job, you will be provided with a comprehensive training, so that you knew exactly what potential issues you may be facing and what range of solutions you have available. And what if the inquiry is non-standard? You will be also surrounded by the team of experienced professionals, escalation agents, coaches and supervisors, who will always be happy to step in if necessary.
BENEFITS – what other than the training will I get? Plenty!
- Relocation: If you’re relocating from abroad, they will give you great Relocation Package.
- Medical & Pension: They have a variety of products available, including Discounts on Medical packages, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance
- Great offices: With free parking, chill-out rooms, modern facilities.
- Food and Drinks: Free tea and coffee, Friday snacks.
- Development: Excellent Training and Development opportunities.
YOU – they are looking for you to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- fluent Danish and English speaker (in spoken and in writing)
- great communication and interpersonal skills
- professional attitude and sense of responsibility
- high level of commitment and efficiency in completing the tasks given
- positive, energetic personality
US – our role as the recruitment agency is to support you throughout the recruitment process. We will be happy to review your application and if you qualify for the role, we will do our best to help you get the job! Send us your CV and we’ll take it from there!
|Job Category||Call Centre/ Customer Service|