Our Client – international leader in holiday accommodation services – is currently developing their Booking and Customer Support team. They are looking to hire fluent Finnish Speakers in their beautiful, sunny location in the South of Portugal!
Finnish Reservations and Customer Service Agent:
In this position you will be providing comprehensive support to the customers from Finnish market through dealing with all sorts of inquiries that they may have:
- Booking accommodation and travel-related services.
- Answering questions, providing information, educating customers on the travel and locations.
- Solving any problems/ issues and dealing with complaints.
- Managing customers’ accounts and subscriptions.
In order to be successful in this position, you need to … like people – be able to create quick connection with them, make them feel comfortable with you and really enjoy providing them with the support that they need.
You will also be expected to …
- Speak fluent Finnish (as you will be working with Finnish speaking customers) and English (because this is the language that you will use to communicate internally within the company)
- Work well on the team (because you will not be supporting the whole Finnish market on your own!)
- Have good negotiation sills (for discussing holiday options and packages, but also for arranging the best solutions for issues or complaints)
- Have strong computer/ technical sills (to deal with calls, emails, customer’s databases, accommodation databases, etc.)
- Full relocation support (flight + initial accommodation + settling down support)
- Excellent initial and on-going training
- Great holiday deals
- Employee packages for accommodation and services
- Great modern offices & location.
If you were looking for an international job opportunity where you could progress professionally, but at the same develop your passion for travelling and enjoy balanced and laid-back lifestyle of Portugal – look no more and send us your CV asap!
|Job Category||Call Centre/ Customer Service, Travel, Tourism & Hospitality|